Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finally freedom! ♥

After 8,000 words, an exhibition review, a presentation, 7 magazine article designs, my own contract magazine and everything else in between, I am finally finished with all my uni work!

Yep, that's right. I have finished my 2nd year of uni and have the whole summer to look forward too! I finally feel like I can sit down and relax without having to stay up until 7 in the morning writing about nurseries...Don't ask.
 Clutch bag: £6.00 Primark 
 Beige stilettos: £12.00 Primark
 Baggy T-shirt: £8.00 Primark
 The bible
 Leather shorts: £5.00 Primark - They were reduced!!
 My Mollie king dress:
£34 Miss Selfridge with student discount ;)

Isn't it pretty?!!?

Anyway, the main thing I'm excited about is that now I can finally pay attention to my blog and really get my fashion ramblings out there! I hope that any of you doing uni work now are doing good! Good luck with everything =]

Now it's time for some shopping! Here's a few things I bought yesterday. I warned everyone as soon as I got paid I would be adding things to my hit list..

Oh and I need your help! It's my birthday on the 24th and I have no idea what I want!...My mum keeps on pestering me, so has anyone got any suggestions?!

No comments:

Post a Comment