Apart from the people and the location Hideout was also about the acts, so many DJ's came from around Europe especially from England. The main reason I was there was due to the big Dubstep and Drum & Bass acts. Friday for me revolved completely around seeing Nero. Nero have been one of my favorite artists ever since I got into dubstep and were almost the singular reason that I went to Hideout. Thankfully they didn't disappoint and put on an amazing show, easily the highlight of the festival for me, though many other acts blew my mind.
After seeing Nero I went to see Sven Vath and even though I've never really been into that style of music I always seem to have a soft spot for it at festivals. Watching the sun come up while everyone was marking out to his beats was pretty amazing, and heralded an amazing weekend to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment