The second night of Hideout was the one where I wanted to see the most acts. I watched the start of Annie Mac with the others and then headed to the Aquarius 2 stage where I spent most of the festival. 1st up was Pendulum playing a DJ set, I thought it was really good but they crowd didn't really respond until the last 20 minutes or so. Sub Focus was up next and the crowd started to get super tight so I headed up to the VIP platform to get a better view. He absolutely killed it, playing his usual D&B hits along with some really dirty dubstep beats and dropped 2 new songs which were very much dubstep, I think he is crossing over!!!! Definitely my highlight of the night.
Afterwards I watched Caspa who was really disappointing after seeing how good he can be at Foreshore in Canberra last year, and then watched the first half of Doorly as night turned to day. I would have hung around for the rest of it but as I was sober and the sun was coming up I realised how fucked everyone around me was and got over it pretty quickly.
For the last night I wanted to see Breakage, Chase & Status and 2 Many DJs but wasn't super worried about any of them and found out that a group in the house was doing the same thing so I decided to have a massive night. I had the most amazing time with everyone, loved the music and was so sad to leave after 2 Many DJs to make sure I could catch my bus. I had the best time ever at Hideout and miss everyone, I really hope there is a second one and we can have a Zarko house reunion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment