Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jessica is Button's pillar of strength


Jenson Button, who won back-to-back races in the ongoing F1 season, says his girlfriend jessica Michibata is his pillar of strength. Button Said; "You know I have had a pretty dark time over the years and not just this winter when Honda pulled out. Things got very stressful and you read things in the papers that are very difficult to take. In those dark moments, it's not good to be on your own. You think baout things too much. That's why Jessica has helped me so much. She's taken my mind off things when it's been needed and , to be honest, when it's not been."
Jessica, a Japanese lingeri model, said she never lost faith in buttion. "I can't wait, "she said. "I"ll be there. Jesnson is a great guy and he will win the world championship, of course."

No comments:

Post a Comment