Friday, April 10, 2009

"It's scary to be in power list"


She admits that no position in the film industry is permanent but at the same time Karena Kapoor is excited after replacing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in a film magazines' pwer list. The actress says the position is both flattering and scary as it comes with a lot of responsibility.

"I think aishwarya has had a great inning. I think it's a honour to be where she was. Power equations in the entertainment industry change by the minute. I will try my best to hold on to this position/" says Kareens.

kareena, who was seen in last year's hit Golmaal Returns, admits that power comes not just from the movies, but also the products that one endorses. "I make sure the products reflect my personality. I' m endorsing 10 brands. Saif and I are endorsing just one brand together. We're going easy on signing toether," she said.

Kareena is aalways being asked wheter she plans to marry Saif and though they both admit it will happen in time, the actress hasn't thought about what she will call herself.

"Kareena Kapoor Khan sounds good. I leave the decision to Saif. For us, marriage is just a piece of paper," she Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment